WSconnect.io is owned and operated by WorldWater Skiers Foundation Inc.
The protection of your privacy is very important to us. WSconnect.io protects your personal information according to the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada.
Your personal information is collected when you use our services. You must provide your correct contact information, as it is essential to keep your membership, reservations and registrations accurate. Your contact information is also needed for all transactions with credit card payment, should there be any problems or questions about the transaction.
Your privacy is protected by the following measures:
- WSconnect.io will not share any personal information with outside companies.
- Businesses/Organisations registered at WSconnect.io have access to users’ address and contact information, but only for purposes relating to membership, registrations and reservations. For example, your information can be accessed by the businesses where you have entered reservations or registrations. This allows them to notify you of potential changes in schedule, but they can not promote other services or products using your contact information.
Your privacy and security are ensured when you enter transactions on the WSconnect.io website:
- Credit card transactions made at our site are encrypted using SSL technology to make sure that every transaction is safe.
- WSconnect.io has a current Digital Certificate that certifies that your transactions are secure and encrypted.
- Your credit card information is NEVER stored on our server or database: the real-time processing of your credit card information is done through the online facilities of Stripe.com and/or Paypal.com.
- Your credit card information will NOT be transmitted to the business where you make a registration or reservation.
- The charges applied to your credit card will appear as “WSconnect.io” on your credit card statement.
- WSconnect.io protects itself against malware and other intrusions using Sucuri.com’ Pro Services.
Changes to this policy.